Friday 13 July 2012

Toronto in July - HOT!!

I'm back in Toronto and it is hot! but I keep thinking February and it is not too bad.  Go slow is my advice - sloth like ;) plus just realized it is Friday the 13th so another reason to traverse carefully and slowly.  Though 13 really does not concern me but it is a good excuse, but it always puzzles me when buildings skip the number 13 labelling of their floors - it is still the 13th floor even if you call it the 14th??? Are we just that gullible to believe that floor 13 disappears if we don't acknowledge it? hmmmm...

 I came home to an ever changing neighbourhood the developments are proceeding - the one across the street is now at the 2nd floor with greatly increased hoarding and the other one seems to have moved past the pounding at the ground that shakes the house - really the earth moved!

I am looking at my next adventure, though a small one this time - Stratford, Ontario - I am a bit ashamed to say that I have never been to Stratford - so I am looking forward to someplace new to me and of course to experiencing some excellent theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment